D-III Mechanical Engineering
D-III MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ME), ACCREDITED A
"Becoming a Superior Study Program with International Standard in the Field of Mechanical Engineering to Support National Competitiveness"
1. Organizing Vocational Education in the Field of Mechanical Engineering Based on Science and Technology with Character and Devotion to God Almighty.
2. Developing research in the field of mechanical engineering and enhancing the application of world-class science and technology to increase the nation's competitiveness.
3. Developing Study Programs that are Efficient, Effective, Accountable Based on ICT (Information Communication Technology) in Mechanical Engineering.
The PNJ Mechanical Engineering Study Program is a vocational education for Diploma III level, established in 1982. Competencies of graduates of the D-3 Mechanical Engineering Study Program are applied expertise in the field of mechanical engineering and general mechanics including mechanical design, production, and mechanical maintenance.
1. The main competence in the field of mechanical design includes the design of production aids equipment such as jigs and fixtures, molds & dies, automation of machinery, and design of appropriate machines according to the needs of industry and society.
2. The main competencies in the field of mechanical production include mastery of manual and CNC-based machining technologies, CAD / CAM, non-conventional machining, welding (welding) and other manufacturing technologies according to the needs of industry and society.
3. Main competencies in the field of mechanical maintenance include technological control and maintenance and repair management, vibration, failure analysis and other maintenance techniques according to the needs of industry and society. This maintenance competency has been developed into several fields in accordance with the field of study and industrial cooperation:
a. Maintenance and repair of general mechanical equipment and maintenance of production machines.
b. Maintenance of cement industrial production facilities (in collaboration with PT. Solusi Bangun Indonesia).
c. Maintenance and repair of aircraft (in collaboration with PT. Garuda Maintenance Facility or PT. GMF.
d. Piping and Welding Inspection.
Competencies in mechanical engineering that are developed are adjusted to the need to fill intermediate experts in industries engaged in machining, base metals, component industry, automotive, mining and energy, generators, aircraft and other industries, as well as entrepreneurship. D-III Mechanical Engineering PNJ has played a strategic role in preparing the needs of experts in mechanical and mechanical engineering, producing and developing applied research work in the field of mechanical engineering, being able to carry out community service in the form of consultations and training in the field of engineering.
The core courses taught include manual and CNC production techniques, CAD / CAM, machine design, Mold and Dies, Jigs and features, machine maintenance and inspection, metallography and courses according to the specialization pathway.
This study program consists of regular programs and cooperation classes for relevant high school / vocational / MA / equivalent graduates, including:
1. Regular class with 3 specializations, namely Mechanical Design, Production, and Maintenance.
2. Cooperation class PNJ Mechanical Engineering with PT. Solusi Bangun Indonesia (ex. PT. Holcim Indonesia) for the competence of technical expertise in the cement processing industry.
3. Cooperation class of PNJ Mechanical Engineering with PT. Garuda Maintenance Facility or PT. GMF for Aircraft and Repair engineering expertise competency.
4. Cooperation class of PNJ Mechanical Engineering with PT. PT Formosa for competency in machining and mechatronic production engineering expertise.
|File||Nama File||Format Type|